Friday 13 July 2012

Snapshot Exhibition at Goulburn Regional Art Gallery

Vignette Series: fabric repeat and porcelain pieces

This week I had the pleasure of talking to an audience at the Goulburn Regional Art Gallery about my work and inspiration to coincide with a Snapshot exhibition of my work in the foyer of the gallery.

Vignette: Kitchen series. Porcelain dimensions variable

As well as being a great way to reflect on all the different things I have created over the past couple of years through exploring imagery using different mediums, it was a great opportunity to discuss different approaches to making with the group.

We shared great ideas with suggestions for further works. I must investigate stiffening using a sugar syrup (the old fashioned way) and explore Tumbarumba Pioneers Women's hut. I left with my mind full of new ideas and inspiration.

Its great to see that Goulburn has such a strong and supportive arts scene.
Thank you GRAG x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails